We’re dedicated to growing our business and delivering results for our clients, but we also want to do it in the right way.
With that in mind, we are committed to sustainable practice; whether that is reducing our impact on the natural environment or contributing to the communities we are part of.
At Atlas, our environmental policy is based on reducing wastage and carbon emissions wherever we can, while focusing on recycling and compliance.
– We are accredited to ISO 14001 environmental management system by URS
– We have implemented an environmental management system based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015
– Our waste management systems are designed to enhance our client’s environmental performance, including systems that achieve 0% waste to landfill
– We’ve introduced an environmentally friendly chemical range and a rationalisation of our product range, used exclusively across all sites
– We use energy and performance efficient equipment wherever possible
We believe in building strong relationships and partnerships with people in our communities. As a national business, we engage in a whole range of activities, from charitable giving to corporate volunteering and the sponsorships of local sports teams and events.
Working alongside our clients, we currently support the following charities:
With The British Library we support The Children’s Scrap Project,where materials normally thrown away by industry available to children for arts and crafts, and St Mungo’s Broadway, a charity which helps homeless people get into work.
With The National Theatre, Delfont Mackintosh and Nederlander Theatres we are working with MENCAP to provide work placements for adults with learning difficulties.
With Dentons and their other FM providers we are working to raise money for the Young Urban Arts Foundation.